2:19 p.m. CT- Lightning was detected and we still remain under a weather delay at The Box. We will keep you posted with more information.
2:15 p.m. CT- The tarp is still on the field and rain is still coming down at The Box. We will let you know if we recieve any information on a new start time.
1:57 p.m. CT- We are currently in a weather delay. The tarp is on the field at The Box, stay...
View more »